The final quarter has begun.

Have you ever signed a contract or lease and then spent the remainder of the time counting the seconds until you were free of it? That's what my final quarter at ITT feels like.  There is no sense of accomplishment, no satisfaction, and certainly no looming job offers.  I imagine it's similar to what a prisoner feels as he gets closer to his release date. No one gets out of prison with fond memories of friends made and good times shared, you just want it to end.


As an added bonus I only have two classes this year as well.  My capstone, and yet another economics class. This time it's economics and change though, which makes it totally different and worthy of more of my money. 

The only downside to any of this is that I will not have any more hilarious tales of terrible schooling to share. Too bad I didn't start this earlier...

Categories:

Leave a Reply