Is ITT-Tech a good school?  You tell me.

I am  currently in week 8 of 11 for my current quarter; the class that I am in has so far given no written assignments. All of a sudden my teacher comes into class with a huge packet of paper for all the students. He announces that "these are the written assignments for the entire quarter," and that we will need to make them all up before the final class. 

That’s right, 11 weeks’ worth of work – 3 weeks to get it done.

Why is this happening?  It’s a combination of the teacher just being crappy, and frequently absent.  If you haven’t read about ITT’s faculty attendance issue, then you should check it out.  But needless to say, I am pretty pissed about having to do the entire courses work in a few weeks;  not to mention, how much quality/time can I put into these assignments with so many to do? 

ITT-Tech You So Funny.   


Categories:

Leave a Reply